PICTURE FRAMER June 2018 – now hiring
Here is an exiting opportunity to learn a world wide, recognised trade, gain a secure job and have a skill set for the future.
We are now hiring for a trainee to work in the workshop learning the trade of a Picture Framer.
There is opportunity to gain the certificate in Picture Framing through the Professional Picture Framer’s Association which is a world wide organisation.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Work with our framer 1:1 in the workshop to assist and learn the skills of Picture Framing.
- You will frame a variety of things such as jerseys, memorabilia, art work, photography and prints.
- Use machinery such as double mitre saw, V – nailer, glass, air gun, and a computerised mat cutter.
- Stock management of framing moulding lengths and other materials.
- General workshop maintenance
No experience is necessary but having workshop knowledge or an existing trade of some sort would be an advantage.
Cabinetry, building, trade, TAFE, School.
Technology savvy – working with a data base and using computers on a daily basis.
Experienced Picture Framers are welcome to apply.
You must have the right to work in Australia
Honest and a good communicator
Works well in a team environment
Patient and pays attention to detail
Motivated with a genuine work ethic
Enthusiastic Desire to improve your skills and learn on the job
Energetic and fit – able to lift timber weight, large sheets of mat board and glass packs, etc…
If this position interests you and you’d like to give it a go:
you may CALL NOW
or contact us via email:
email@example.com for more information
Please forward a cover letter telling us a little about yourself, and a brief CV that addresses the skills listed and we will get back to you.
Applications are open and we’re hiring until June 30th 2018 or until the position is filled.